Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1st Time Skating

Hallo!!!! Konbanwa!!! Wu An..... (when u sleep then u say goodnight la haha)
Its me again ...weeeeeee :) :) :)
today was a really splendid day but let me tell u something
yesterday i got a dejavu, today i got another huhu...creepy
yesterday is about i'm blogging, today its bout me being in Judo's car..
well yeah its not really that creepy but what if i dreamed bout someone being dead
how are you suppose to tell him or her , or would u kept the secret for the rest of ur life ??
to me that will be one of the toughest decision of my life ( top will be searching for a wife la) haha.... =D

now back to the topic that i most anticipated today
i skate...yeay :)), ice skating .....i'v never done this before ...it seems tough but becos i'm like a superb athelete hehe....
i can do it anywy yeay..........
fast like the wind
slick like the lizard
brave like a lion
but fell like a smashed pumpkin ...hahahaha...kiddg, i wouldnt fall la weyh haha
its just that when i try to do a sommersault ( in my imagination la), i terbump into a girl ....
we fell like "SPLAT" (somthg that i learned from UK students...thanks guys :) hahahah
sorry little girl(sincere apology taw) , i dont have eyes behind my back, if not i would've save u like a prince charming hehehe......
but the most hillarious part of all.....harris..hahaha
pity him.....fell down like "SPLAT" a couple of times, well not all his fault actually
but still we had some fun time ..then i saw it...

i saw a cute little girl wearing a pink sweater from afar (i'm not flirting k )
she fell down a lot .........
a no one was there to help her....
i tried t offer some help but before i managed to giv one
she already stood up...
with a fierce determination in her eyes ..........
SOMETHING STRUCK MY MIND....
WHY DIDNT I BECOME LIKE HER , AT LEAST IN SOME PART OF MY LIFE...
then i thought, well its time for me to stop being selfish
put away all the joy for somthg more important....
MY HOMEWORK LOL....
then when i searched for it , guess what happen ...( well a lot of u have known already)
I LOST ALL MY HOMEWORK HUHU :(:(:(
just about when i have this urge to start anew, something happen ........haish
guess this proverb "PROCASTINATION IS A THIEF OF TIME" really applied to the world lol ...
Now i had to waste a lot more time to finish my homworks lol
nvrmind la ....at least i got the message.....COME ON GUYS ...DO UR HOMWORK!!!!!

Owh n btw, Happy Belated Birthday to Ecah....YEAY.....May Allah Bless U !! :))

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them at Maxed Out Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat marketing[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood methods to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody, lovely website I find It truly useful & it's helped me out so much
I hope to contribute & guide others like this website has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone 4.0[/url]

Anonymous said...

Heya im new to this, I stumbled upon this website I have found It exceedingly useful and its helped me out loads. I should be able to give something back and guide others like its helped me.

Thank You, See You Later

Anonymous said...

Hiya im fresh here. I hit upon this forum I find It positively accessible and its helped me a lot. I hope to contribute and aid others like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

Finally the future of safe smoking is here! It looks, feels & tasts like a real cigarette but it's not a traditional cigarette. It's called an e cig People who already have experienced this amazing smokeless device are amazed by it's performance which contains No Tar,Ash,Odor or Secondhand Smoke.

[URL=http://www.electroniccig.com][B]e cig[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Hi i am fresh here, I stumbled upon this forum I find It exceedingly accessible & it has helped me out a lot. I hope to contribute and help other people like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya About.

Anonymous said...

Sup i'm new here, I came upon this forum I find It vastly helpful and it's helped me alot. I hope to contribute & help other users like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

Howdy i'm new on here, I came upon this chat board I find It vastly accessible and it's helped me a great deal. I should be able to contribute & aid other users like its helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Around.

Anonymous said...

Greetings im fresh here, I came upon this board I find It vastly useful and it's helped me tons. I should be able to give something back and support other people like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya About.

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i am new on here, I came upon this chat board I find It absolutely useful and its helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute and help other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Around

Anonymous said...

What's Up every one, terrific site I find It positively useful & it has helped me tons
I hope to give something back & guide other users like this website has helped me

Anonymous said...

What's Happening im fresh on here. I hit upon this chat board I find It incredibly accessible & it's helped me out a great deal. I hope to contribute and assist others like it has helped me.

Cheers all, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

Hey i am new here. I stumbled upon this website I find It quite helpful and its helped me so much. I should be able to contribute & support others like its helped me.

Thanks, Catch You About.